Women’s Health and Pregnancy
Women's Health refers to comprehensive women’s health care as well as health issues that are unique to women, including:
- Conditions of the Female Organs
Be sure to get early and regular prenatal care to ensure you have a healthy pregnancy. You should also get recommended breast cancer, cervical cancer, and bone density screenings.
Our goal is to ensure the health and readiness of all women at every stage of life, Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Fridays 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Women’s Health Services
We provide the following Women’s Health services at Naval Hospital Bremerton OB/GYN Clinic:
- Walk-in Contraceptive Services on Wednesday, 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Walk-in Cervical Cancer Screening on Friday morning, from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Routine and acute gynecological evaluations by referral
- Prenatal Care - Active Duty and bridged to network care only – by referral (No inpatient or acute triage capabilities)
How to make an appointment
Please see your PCM for a referral to the OBGYN Clinic.
For Contraceptive/Cervical Cancer screen walk in clinics – no referral necessary
TRICARE Covered Services
TRICARE covers well-woman exams annually for women under age 65 with no cost-share or copayment. TRICARE offers coverage for many women’s health services, including:
For women who are age 65 and older and using TRICARE For Life, you can still get women’s preventive screenings. Get more information about these and other TRICARE covered services at: https://tricare.mil/coveredservices/isitcovered/