No appointments needed, walk-ins encouraged. Please bring your immunization record if you have one.
1) Administration of:
* Routine childhood and adult age-appropriate Vaccines per CDC schedule.
* COVID-19 and seasonal influenza vaccines
* Vaccines required for Active Duty/Reserve Operational requirements or deployment
2) Tuberculosis Skin Testing (PPD)
We take care of:QUESTION: Can I make an appointment for a specific vaccine?
ANSWER: When demand for a particular vaccine is high, we may switch to appointment-based service. When that happens, the information on this webpage will change, and the same information will be available through the Military Appointing Center, official releases, and social media.
QUESTION: Can I get a copy of my (or my minor child’s) immunization records?
ANSWER: These records are routinely available in the Health Record section of the MHS Genesis Patient Portal at https://my.mhsgenesis.health.mil/
QUESTION: What if there are missing immunizations in my MHS Genesis records?
ANSWER: Please bring any documentation you have of the missing immunizations to our Clinic and we will attempt to reconcile the discrepancy. We cannot enter any vaccine into your record without proper documentation.
* Active Duty and Drilling Reservists
* All of our enrolled beneficiaries, regardless of age
* Civil Service Health Care Staff (Work related vaccines)